Crowne Plaza Mexico City is not to be missed, spacious rooms, friendly, courteous and professional service, in all departments.
Areas for improvement:
1. room maintenance (2002): desk table had a
broken leg, and one motorized curtain did not work, had to be operated manually.
2. staff would not polish my shoes because they were brown, had they been black they would have done it.
3. lobby music way too loud, on more than one occasion we chose to have dinner elsewhere because we preferred to hear each other. My suggestion: cancel all live shows, in my personal point of view they work against, not for, guest desire to stay in the lobby and ground floor restaurant.
4. executive floor happy hour does not operate on weekends, but nobody says so upon checking in.
5. when happy hour does operate, the offer is really poor. [Less]