Attractions à proximité
- Country Music Hall Of Fame
- Grand Ole Opry
- Opry Mills Mall
- The Hermitage - Home of President Andrew Jackson
- Vanderbilt University & Hospital
- Gaylord Opryland Hotel & Convention Center
- Frist Center for the Visual Arts
- Tennessee Performing Arts Center - TPAC
- Nashville Zoo at Grassmere
- Wildhorse Saloon
- Nashville Shores Waterpark
- Adventure Science Center and Planetarium
- Belle Meade Plantation
- LP Field - Titan's Football
- Nashville Convention Center
Pour se rendre du centre-ville à l’hôtel : East
Distance jusqu’à l’hôtel : 8 MI/ 12.87 KM
Distance jusqu’à l'hôtel : 6 MI/ 9.66 KM North
Golf : 6 MI/ 9.66 KM North
Court de tennis extérieur : 2 MI/ 3.22 KM North
Known as Grassmere, the Nashville Zoo is easily one of the most popular attractions in Nashville. Our hotel's location near the airport is just nine miles from this zoo, which is home to popular exhibits with African elephants, river otters and cheetahs.
From its humble beginning as a simple radio broadcast in 1925 to the phenomenon it is today, the Grand Ole Opry truly is a must-do while in Nashville, Tennessee. Our hotel's just seven miles from the Opry, which features live shows, as well as a museum.
Ne repartez pas sans
Discover the roots of country music at the Country Music Hall Of Fame. The museum's permanent exhibits feature video clips, recorded music, memorabilia and interactive displays. Don't miss exploring the famous RCA Studio B or the Hall of Fame Rotunda.
Whether you're looking for nightlife, shopping or dining, "The District" is the place to be in Nashville, Tennessee. Our hotel's just a short drive from this vibrant neighborhood, which is located in downtown Nashville along 2nd Avenue and Church Street.