- Mall of NH & Area Restaurants
- Southern New Hampshire University Arena
- Currier Museum of Art
- Catholic Medical Center & Elliot Hospital
- St. Anselm's College & Dana Center
- Southern New Hampshire University
- Anheuser-Busch BreweryTours & Gift Shop
- Candia Springs Adventure Park
- Crotched Mountain Ski Area
- New Hampshire Motor Speedway NASCAR Racing
- Hampton Beach State Park
- Lake Winnipesaukee/Lakes Region
Direction from City Center to Hotel: North
Distance from Hotel: 2.1 MI/ 3.38 KM
Distance from Hotel: 3 MI/ 4.83 KM North
Convenience Store: 0.25 MI/ 0.4 KM West
Golf: 5.4 MI/ 8.69 KM North
Outdoor Tennis: 2.5 MI/ 4.02 KM South
Formerly the Verizon Wireless Arena, Southern New Hampshire University Arena hosts a number of different events, including concerts and performances. The arena is also home to SNHU Graduation and local events. This hotel's location places guests less than three miles from the excitement.
This hotel's location in Manchester, NH is surrounded with attractions, including the Anheuser-Busch Brewery in East Merrimack. Guests can drive just 12 miles to the brewery, take a tour of the facility and even see the famous Budweiser Clydesdales.
Don't Go Home Without
Candia Springs Adventure Park provides great pools, slides, ziplining and other attractions, and provides plenty of fun for the hotel's guests. Manchester, NH is just 14 miles from Candia Springs Adventure Park, making it the perfect way to cool off during the summer.
If you are planning on shopping at the Mall of New Hampshire or one of the numerous other shopping outlets nearby, you should know that you won't be charged any sales tax at the register. The entire state is sales tax-free all day, every day of the year!