- "Puerto Madero " restaurants and commercial area
- Galerias Pacifico Shopping Center
- Casa Rosada - Goverment House
- Recoleta Area Restaurant & Shops
- Florida Street - Comercial & Financial District
- "Obelisco" (Obelisc) of Buenos Aires
- "La Boca" ( Worldiwe Famous Tango Area)
- Theatre Area - Corrientes Av.
- Tren de la Costa & Parque de la Costa
- Museo Bellas Artes
- San Telmo (old Bns. Aires Quarter, Antiques Shops)
- Ferry to Uruguay (Buque Bus Ferry)
- La Rural (Exhibition & Congress building)
- River Plate Footboll Stadium
- Pilar, Zarate, Panamericana Hwy.
ホテルからの距離: 3.11 MI/ 5 KM North
Explore the hotel's Buenos Aires neighborhood, known as Puerto Madero. Once a vibrant port, the area has been rebuilt into a multipurpose area with an abundance of restaurants. The neighborhood is also unique in that all the streets are named for women.
One of the city's most popular shopping districts is just three blocks from the hotel's location in Buenos Aires. The Galerias Pacifico is housed in an historic building and features locally and internationally-known brands, including Dior and Cacharel.
This restaurante is 2 km away from the hotel, and delivers food to the hotel that can be charged to the room. Open 24 hs, every day of the week, has a wide variety of dishes, from italian to steak, or sea food.
ロケーション: 1.24 MI/ 2 KM North
サービス: 朝食, ブランチ, ランチ, ディナー, デザート
Recoleta Cementary, one of the city's most memorable sights, is less than four kilometers from the hotel's location in downtown Buenos Aires. Many of the city's elite citizens are buried here, including Maria Eva Duarde de Perón, better known as Evita.
Visit La Boca neighborhood, just 20 minutes from the hotel. This brightly colored neighborhood is known as the birthplace of Tango. The main street of La Boca, Caminito, features souvenir shops, restaurants, casas de tango and strolling tango dancers.