- The Las Vegas Strip
- Fremont Street Experience
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- University of Nevada Las Vegas (UNLV)
- Hoover Dam/ Lake Mead
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Red Rock Canyon National Park
- Grand Canyon
- Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
- Sands Exposition Center
- Mandalay Bay & Convention Center
- Mount Charleston
- Valley of Fire
- Fashion Show Mall
- Ethel M Chocolate Factory & Cactus Garden
- Lied Discovery Children's Museuem
- The Smith Center for the Performing Arts
- Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge
- MOB MUSEUM
- LAS VEGAS NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM
- The High Roller
Direction from City Center to Hotel: South West
Distance from Hotel: 5 MI/ 8.05 KM
Distance from Hotel: 7 MI/ 11.27 KM North East
Convenience Store: 0.2 MI/ 0.32 KM North
Golf: 4.81 MI/ 7.74 KM West
Outdoor Tennis: 5.7 MI/ 9.17 KM North East
During your stay at our hotel in Las Vegas, be sure to see the Fountains of Bellagio Water Show, featuring fountains choreographed to music. This iconic Las Vegas tradition is one of the free entertainment options on the strip, just six miles away.
The Las Vegas Strip is six miles away from our hotel. Experience the excitement of trying your hand at slots, Blackjack or a game of Poker. Enjoy the beauty of the architecture. Visit one of the Cirque du Soleil shows when in Las Vegas.
Don't Go Home Without
Take time to experience the beauty of the Red Rock Canyon Recreation Area, just 15 miles away. Candy lovers will enjoy a visit to Ethel M Chocolate Factory & Cactus Garden 9 miles away.
Las Vegas offers many modes of transportation. Visitors can use the bus system, taxi cabs or one of Las Vegas' Monorails to get from one destination to the next.