- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew - 4.9 km
- Buckingham Palace - 7.9 km
- Eventim Apollo (Hammersmith Apollo) - 0.6 km
- Lyric Theatre - 0.3 km
- Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament - 8 km
- London Eye - 10.3 km
- Harrod's - 6.1 km
- The British Museum - 9.8 km
- Madame Tussauds - 9.6 km
- Olympia London - 2.4 km
- Chelsea Football Club (Stamford Bridge) - 5.9 km
- Windsor Castle - 28.9 km
- West End Theatres - 9.6 km
- Trafalgar Square - 9.0 km
- Westfield Shopping Centre, White City - 3.0 km
- Royal Albert Hall - 5.1 km
- Twickenham Stadium, England Rugby - 9.8 km
- Wembley Arena and SSE Arena - 13.2 km
Distance from Hotel: 1.37 MI/ 2.2 KM East
Golf: 2.05 MI/ 3.3 KM South West
With hundreds of acres of parkland, Hyde Park, a short tube ride away from the hotel, is a great destination whatever the season. You can rent a bike from one of the eight docking stations, take a rowing boat or a pedalo out on the Serpentine Lake, or hire some deck chairs and enjoy a relaxing picnic lunch. The Serpentine Gallery hosts temporary art shows and admission is free.
A visit to London's Natural History Museum, a quick Tube ride away at South Kensington, is a fun and educational way to spend the day, and admission is free. The museum's collections encompass a bewildering array of animal and natural specimens. Interactive displays engage the kids, and the animatronic dinosaurs, including a roaring T-Rex, are always a favourite.
Don't Go Home Without
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, just a 10-minute Tube ride away from nearby Ravenscourt Park station, make a great day out for the family. The lush gardens are peppered with thousands of trees, some of which are more than 250 years old. Take in stunning views from the Treetop Walkway, see colourful blooms in the Rose Garden and wander beneath towering tropical plants in the Victorian Palm House.
For easy access to the expansive Westfield London shopping centre, it's just an eight-minute walk to Hammersmith Bus Station, where you can hop on the 72 bus towards Shepherd's Bush, which takes about 15 minutes. Oyster cards are the cheapest and easiest way to travel on London's public transport. You can buy one online before you arrive, or in any Tube station once you're in London.