Explore Our Hotel
BEST DOWNTOWN LOCATIONVisit the Holiday Inn Express Midtown and surround yourself with a convenient, clean and comfortable atmosphere in downtown Philadelphia. Our Midtown location is within walking distance to a variety of shops and over 30 restaurants within two blocks. Award winning Travel and Leisure magazine, voted Philadelphia as having the best new Restaurants in 2015, 12 are located in our neighborhood!
No matter what hospital or company you are visiting, our hotel is in a great location to be on time for your appointment or interview. UPENN, Temple University, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Comcast are just a few companies near the hotel. Just a short walk to Philadelphia's historical sites: The Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, National Constitution Center and Betsy Ross House. Afterwards, visit the nearby Reading Terminal Market for a quick cheesesteak and soft pretzel!
Coming to town for a game? Our hotel is a short subway ride away from Lincoln Financial Field, Wells Fargo Center and Citizens Bank Ball Park.
When visiting, you will experience our newly renovated guest rooms, outside façade and our soon to be completed outdoor pool deck. Our breakfast bar and passes to our local Fitness Center are just two of the free amenities we provide our guests.
New York Times voted Philadelphia as the #3 top destination to visit in 2015, so come see what our hotel and great city have to offer.
- Black-out Shades
- Rollaway Bed/Cot Available
- Crib Available
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Separate Hanging Closet
- In-Room Heating and A/C Controls
- Asthma/Allergy Sensitive Features
- Private Bathroom
- Bathroom Amenities Available
- Hair Dryer
- Separate Vanity Area
- Mini Refrigerator
- Coffee Maker
- Flat-screen TV
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Desk-level Electrical Outlet
- Free Local Calls
- Premium Channels
- Pay-per-view Available
- Video Games Available
- Sound System
- Direct-dial Phone
- Two-line Phone
- Phone with Voicemail
- Power Converter Available
- Complimentary Morning Newspaper
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Full Breakfast Included
- Breakfast Buffet Included
- Continental Breakfast Included
- Kids Eat Free
- Off-site Restaurant Delivery Available
- 6 Meeting Room(s) Available
- On-Site Business Center
- Office supplies available
- Free High-Speed Internet in all Rooms
- Wireless Internet service is free for all IHG® Rewards Club members
- Internet Browser on TV
Entertainment & Recreation
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Lifeguard on Duty
- Outdoor Pool Hours of Operation: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Pool Open from: 27-May-2013 to 02-September-2013
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Daily Housekeeping
- Wake Up Calls
- Storage Space Available
- Ice Machine
1305 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107
Check In: 3:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 PM
Check-in Age: 18
Parking + -
- Daily Self-Parking Fee: 27 USD
- Parking is $25.00 per night. Includes free in and out privledges for all hotel guests. Parking rate will increase to $27.00 on July 15th.
Shuttle + -
Accessibility + -
- Public Entrance
- Guest Rooms
- Public Restrooms
- Registration Desk
- Business Center
- Number of Accessible Meeting Rooms: 4
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Registration Area
- Accessible Guest Rooms
- Business Center
- Meeting Room
- Exercise Facility
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance
- Accessible Self Parking
- Van Accessible Self Parking
- Ramp Access
- Portable Bathtub Seats
- Closed Caption TVs
- Telephone with TDD
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Guest Rooms
- Visual Alarm/Alert in Public Spaces
- Communication Kits with Visual Alarms
Provided by Hotel
Facility + -
- Smoke-Free Facility
- Number of Floors: 20
- Total Number of Rooms: 168
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 168
- Number of Accessible Rooms: 8
- Connecting Rooms Available
- Public Spaces Renovated in: 2012
- Guest Rooms Renovated in: 2011
Languages + -
Languages Spoken by Staff
Credit Cards + -
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Carte Blanche
FAQs for Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown
How much is parking at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown?
At Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown, self-parking is available for a daily rate of 27 USD.
Can I cancel my booking at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown for a full refund?
Yes, when you book your stay at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown direct with IHG, choose one of our flexible rates which include the flexibility to change or cancel your reservation at no charge. For full details, refer to our Travel Advisory details.
Does Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown have a pool?
Yes, Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown has an outdoor pool.
When is breakfast at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown?
Breakfast at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown is available from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown?
Check-in at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown is from 3:00 PM, and check-out time is 12:00 PM. Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out.
Does Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, the Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown offers free WiFi!
Does Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown have a restaurant on site?
No, there is no on site restaurant at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown.
Is there a fitness center at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown?
No, the Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown does not have a fitness center on site.
How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown?
Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown vary by season. For your rate options, please input your dates.
How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown have?
The Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia-Midtown has 168 guest rooms. Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay.